My little gal and I recently learned a little bit about weather and the seasons. We didn’t spend a lot of time on this unit since there were some glorious days that were SO nice that we opted to go play outside instead!
Here is what we actually did accomplish:
- Number recognition game using weather and numbered dice. (read more about it here)
- Learned about a thermometer and watched the mercury change in different temperatures.
- Sorted seasonal items in our exploration journals and talked about different holidays during each season.
- Dressed weather people according to the season.
- Read books about seasons and clouds
This unit was at the perfect time- This week we have had rain, snow, hail, wind, and sunshiny days!