My daughter was extremely excited to watch General Conference this year. I was so proud of her for desperately wanting to see our prophet and apostles speak. (Or so I thought… she told me later she liked conference because of all the treats. At least she’s honest. I always enjoy the yummy treats, too.)
- Print mini pictures (or cut up an old Ensign) of the 12 apostles and first presidency.
- Tape pics to plastic eggs.
- Fill eggs with prizes or treats.
- Hide eggs. Make sure you hide them in the area that you will be watching conference…. you don’t want to kids to leave the room. That sort of defeats the purpose :). Or you can be lazy like me and instead of hiding the eggs just toss them all in a basket.
- When an apostle or member of the first presidency speaks, have your little one search for the egg with his picture. Great way to learn the names of our church leaders.