The objective of this activity is to teach about the different characters of the nativity. I wanted to see the girls dive into their scriptures to learn more about who these people were. I also wanted a project that my girls could take home and do with their families. So this activity seemed perfect!
6 images of different Nativity characters
foam cube (I saw these at Michaels for five dollars, but they are only a buck at the Dollar Tree!)
glue sticks/ hot glue/ scissors
How to make the Nativity Dice:
- Trace one side of the foam cube on the cardstock. Cut out square and use this as a pattern to cut out 5 more squares. Hot glue cardstock on foam cube.
- Cut out nativity characters and glue one on each side of the foam cube.
That’s it! Unless you want to embellish. I kept mine simple.
- Roll the dice.
- Name the character and describe the role they play in the nativity.
- Research this person in the bible.
- Share any connections you may have with this person.
- Share any questions you may have for this person.
This is the perfect addition to our family’s nativity kit !