Merry Christmas! We are just settling into our new home and starting some fun new traditions. One new tradition will be this extremely simple yet so DIVINE recipe for peppermint bark by Taste of Home. I am in Christmas heaven every time I take a bite! And my little Boo can help me with the recipe- YAY!
6 squares (1 ounce each) white baking chocolate
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup crushed peppermint candies
1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate at 70% power; stir until smooth. Repeat with chocolate chips.
2. Stir 6 tablespoons of crushed candies into each bowl.
|Boo unwrapping and crushing peppermint candies.|
3. Drop white chocolate and semisweet chocolate in alternating spoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
4. With a metal spatula, cut through the chocolate to a swirl.
5. Sprinkle with remaining crushed candies.
6. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator (if there is any left! ha!)
They are as tasty as they look! And SO super simple! Enjoy!
Happy Teaching and Merry Christmas!