I had the opportunity recently to review a Little Tikes picnic table through CSN stores. I have been eyeing a little table that she could use outside, and when the opportunity came for me to receive and review this product, I was tickled pink!
What I love about this product:
- It is super lightweight- I am such a wimp and I love that I can lift it from our kitchen to our backyard with ease. And although it is lightweight- it is not cheaply built. I can even sit on the bench without causing damage!
- It is small. We don’t have a lot of room in our home, so I love that this table will fit nicely in our small kitchen. And it is just the perfect height for my 2 1/2 year old girl. It is also folds up pretty easily (small muscle work on my part) and can be stored in tight places.
- I love the umbrella. It just looks cute. I really don’t see any MAJOR use with the umbrella yet. . . but it sure looks nice!
What I would improve:
- When you fold up the table there is no way to “lock” it in place, so you have to be careful when transporting it.
- I believe that anything that is made for a toddler that has holes in it should provide a plastic plug. The hole for the umbrella (when the umbrella is not in use) is very distracting for my girl. We have had small piles of bread and fruit directly underneath the hole. . . hmmm, wonder how that got there??
Overall, a fun product- it is a small table and I would not recommend it for kids older than 3, just because you wouldn’t get the most use for your money, but it is cute!